Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spencer is AMAZING!!



I know that I am Spencer's mom and of course I love him(most of the time:))! But he has come so far the last month and a half. Spencer has had so much change for him, he lost his place as the youngest of the family, now the "middle" child. Started Pre-School much to his dislike, Started going to a play group for little boys his age in our neighborhood and even got up in Sacrament meeting and said his part for the Primary Program all by himself! I know to most of you mom's out there this is no big deal, but with our STUBBORN little Spencer this is HUGE!! He was determined that he did not want to do these things, and when Spencer is determined there is nothing you can do to change his mind. I am hoping for this attribute to last, hopefully in the right direction! He is loving school now, going to the play group all by himself and I think he has decided that it is fun to be the BIG brother of the family!


3 comments:

Alison said...

I am so glad that Spencer is liking school. Kyle tells me every morning that he doesn't want to go to school but being the mean mom that I am I make him go and he always has fun. I am shocked about the cell phones. There was never any phones in the classroom when I was teaching and that was only three years ago. What a world we live in. I am really glad that we had the chance to come up and visit with you guys. That Cooper is one cute little boy. Kyle told me he wants another baby and it has to be a boy. Maybe some day soon.

Jill said...

We love Spencer!

Nat said...

Oh Spenc! You are one of a kind, and that's why we all love you so much. I am very impressed with all his accomplishments lately. He is going to be such a good big brother to cooper.