I just wanted to throw a shout out to some really cute guys out there! Seriously, could they get any more handsome? (I know I could be a little biased) Being in a house full of boys ALL the time takes me back to when I was growing up. I really love my brothers! I think they prepared me for my own boys that are now "full of it". My two youngest brothers were born when I was 12 and 14 and look at them now! They are the best uncles and we love having them around! Love you guys!
Friday, October 24, 2008
A shout out!
I just wanted to throw a shout out to some really cute guys out there! Seriously, could they get any more handsome? (I know I could be a little biased) Being in a house full of boys ALL the time takes me back to when I was growing up. I really love my brothers! I think they prepared me for my own boys that are now "full of it". My two youngest brothers were born when I was 12 and 14 and look at them now! They are the best uncles and we love having them around! Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Em, I can't believe how big they are. I remember when they came into beauty school a few times. crazy. where does time go? I also heard from my dad that they did really well in golf this year.
They are pretty handsome!! What awesome uncles to have. Hey, we really missed you this weekend. Hope you were able to enjoy a little bit of quiet time without a complete house full. The kids all had a blast,(even with the stealing:)hehehe) but it wasn't the same without you. :) I will be posting pictures hopefully soon of all the pumpkins. My comp. is acting up again!:(
cute brothers. how fun!
Emily...I think your family could honestly win the prettest family alive. I have never seen a family as nice and beautiful as your fam.
These boys are INCREDIBLE inside and out!!!! I love love love them, and you can tell them I said so :)
I love you too!!!! How are you guys? I am working on a blog for David, so as soon as it is up and going I'll send it your way to review :)
Love you,
Aimee
Hey Harwoods! We found you! Grandma Haws mentioned that you had a blog and we were actually able to find it through Google. Anyway, you all look great and sound good as well. We miss all of you and would love to hear from you. We're excited to be able to hear about what's going on with all of you through your blog.
Hi Em, this is Kierstin (Spjut) Laws :) Your kiddos are so adorable! Congratulations on baby #3. It looks like we had our babies at around the same time. I had my 3rd July 23rd. Her name is Mia. I'd love to keep in touch so write me an e-mail at kierstinlaws@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog so we can say 'hi' every once in a while. Have a great day!
Post a Comment