
I guess crossing our fingers just wasn't enough! Cooper has decided to wake up! I think deep down I knew it would happen but I was still hoping for a baby that would sleep through the night. I am still amazed when I hear "my baby slept through the night by 6 weeks". Well, we have hit that 6 week mark and needless to say we see the early morning hours all too often! Thank goodness for Scott who will take him when I can't keep my eyes open any longer or think I might just fall asleep and drop him, I am not sure how single mom's do it! Still I would take sleep-less nights over being big and pregnant and sooo uncomfortable! We truly have loved having a baby in the house again, and the smiles make up for all the crying!

10 comments:
Em....little Cooper is a doll (I can say that can't I even though he's a boy??) How fun to see some updated pictures of the little guy! I would love to have you and the kids over for lunch one day to catch up on old times....do Fridays work?? Let me know and I'll be in touch! Cute cute CUTE family!
Oh he is all Haws. He looks just like your dad. How fun. Fun for Spencer too. I've decided it definitely is a second child syndrom. Afton is the same way, just digs in her spurs and game on. Glad he's enjoying all his changes. Good luck with those sleepless mornings. My girls still struggle and Afton comes in about 6:30 or 7:00 and sleeps with us. One day our bed with be childless and we'll be sad, tomorrow would be a day we would be thrilled though. Hang in there. He is beautiful.
Em he is freaking adorable those eyes he's going to be a ladies man:) Sorry about the sleepless nights ***Why don't you follow that book that keeps your kids on a pattern and see if that works :)***ha ha ha ha ha ha***** love ya
He is absolutely adorable.. and I know all too well the sleepless nights. London was sleeping through the night at 2 weeks and then this past month she decided to be a newborn sleeper again! I'm dying...:)
People who say their baby slepts through at 6 weeks...forget (LIE) to tell you later how they stop doing it a few weeks later. Hang in there! We want Cooper and Spencer to come play so you can take a nap!
What a cutie pie! I wish I hadn't had kids waiting for me in the car yesterday so I could have come in to take a peek!
He is so cute. I love his eyes!
Love the new pictures of Little Cooper! He is changing every day! I loved cuddling him when we were up there. Can't wait until you guys come down again. Hopefully he will start sleeping for you. I'll cross my fingers.
Em i cant believe you have 3 kids thats crazy the last time i saw you you just had 1. Thats so sad we need to get together it has been too long i know Nat and I always say we need to do dinner but we really need to. I would love to see you and your cute family.
He is sooo handsome!! How is life with 3 munchkins? Your house (or what I can see of it)is beautiful! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment