It was crazy hair day at school for Joshua...He was so excited and could hardly wait for Friday to come! If only we could all be that happy during a bad hair day!
That is hilarious! My mom and I were wondering what the deal was with his hair in the bowling pictures, that explains it. I too wish we could all be so happy for bad hair days!
Who knew a bad hair day could be so much fun?? I would love to get together....I will call you sometime next week and we can plan something....we don't have to do Fridays if you need to be home earlier (let's just talk!) Talk to you soon - your family is sooooo cute Em!
Em, I loved reading all your recent posts, I've been so busy (go figure) that I haven't been keeping up with my blog checks so I had lots of good reading and good laughs! We just LOVE your family, what would we do without you guys?!!!
7 comments:
Joshua is lucky to have a mom with all those cool hair products! I can't believe how big Cooper is already! He is such a cute baby!
That is hilarious! My mom and I were wondering what the deal was with his hair in the bowling pictures, that explains it. I too wish we could all be so happy for bad hair days!
That is so much fun! Did you just hairspray like crazy or what?
Who knew a bad hair day could be so much fun?? I would love to get together....I will call you sometime next week and we can plan something....we don't have to do Fridays if you need to be home earlier (let's just talk!) Talk to you soon - your family is sooooo cute Em!
Em, I loved reading all your recent posts, I've been so busy (go figure) that I haven't been keeping up with my blog checks so I had lots of good reading and good laughs! We just LOVE your family, what would we do without you guys?!!!
WOW, at first I thought it was Albert Einstein!!!!! Good work on the wild hair Joshua!!
Post a Comment