CONGRATS!!! Cooper is so darling and perfect. We couldn't agree more about the love a precious little baby brings into a family--just when you think there couldn't possibly be room for more! Spencer and Joshua will be the best big brothers. We are so thrilled for you!
Em, I am dying to get up there and hold that cute little boy!! I love seeing pictures though. I bet the boys love him. I heard Spencer is surviving preschool which is good. Hopefully we will see you guys soon.
Yeah Em and Scott!!! He is perfect! Emily you look so amazing, just "Gooooorgeous". I think Spencer and Joshua look so in love with their new baby brother. Tell your fabulous Mom she looks amazing and of course I love all the photos of your dad and the boys camping!! I love to see that your dad still likes to roll around in the sand. David as well looks great, I am so glad he came to see you!!! With love always. Aimee
He's beautiful Emily. So happy for you. Happy that you don't have to be preggo anymore. I forgot how bad it sucked. I have had a gift sitting on my counter all wrapped up for three weeks now and I just haven't gotten your new address to send it to you. If you have a second will you email it to me at lincolnperry@netzero.com? Not like you don't have enough to do already with three boys. If I don't hear from you I'll probably call and bug you about it. Hope you and the family are doing well. I finally updated the blog so you'll have to pay it a visit.
14 comments:
Wow! Let me be the first to congratulate you! He is beautiful.
Congratulations Scott & Emily! We are so happy for you-what a precious, cute baby boy!
Oh Em...he is so beautiful! Congratulations! Yeah for not being pregnant anymore!
How sweet, Emily. I just love those little cheeks. Those three boys will have a blast together! It keeps life exciting.
Congratulations you guys! What a great size and healthy baby.
CONGRATS!!! Cooper is so darling and perfect. We couldn't agree more about the love a precious little baby brings into a family--just when you think there couldn't possibly be room for more! Spencer and Joshua will be the best big brothers. We are so thrilled for you!
Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby! What a sweet little guy and he has some cute older brothers too. I'm glad he's healthy and doing well!
CONGRATS!! Emma, we are so excited for you!! What a great day to have him...it is my hubby's birthday!!
Congratulations Emily! He is so beautiful!
Congrats!! What a beautiful baby boy!!!
Em, I am dying to get up there and hold that cute little boy!! I love seeing pictures though. I bet the boys love him. I heard Spencer is surviving preschool which is good. Hopefully we will see you guys soon.
Yeah Em and Scott!!! He is perfect! Emily you look so amazing, just "Gooooorgeous". I think Spencer and Joshua look so in love with their new baby brother. Tell your fabulous Mom she looks amazing and of course I love all the photos of your dad and the boys camping!! I love to see that your dad still likes to roll around in the sand. David as well looks great, I am so glad he came to see you!!! With love always. Aimee
What an angel!! Congratulations! You should NOT look so beautiful after giveing birth.....it is very diheartening ;)
He's beautiful Emily. So happy for you. Happy that you don't have to be preggo anymore. I forgot how bad it sucked. I have had a gift sitting on my counter all wrapped up for three weeks now and I just haven't gotten your new address to send it to you. If you have a second will you email it to me at lincolnperry@netzero.com? Not like you don't have enough to do already with three boys. If I don't hear from you I'll probably call and bug you about it. Hope you and the family are doing well. I finally updated the blog so you'll have to pay it a visit.
Post a Comment