Thursday, August 28, 2008

Summer Fun!


We ended the summer with two great trips....I missed out on both of them because it was too close to my due date, but I was able to get so much done and get some wonderful "R andR"!


Joshua and Scott had a great time fishing and camping at Flamming Gorge

What a catch Tay!! I think you are the winner!....For the smallest Fish!



Joshua pulled in the Biggest, way to go Joshua.....Sorry Tay!

Joshua's highlight was riding the tube!



The Final Hoorah was a trip with all the cousins to Island Park, this was our first family get-a-way with the Harwood's, so I was really bummed that I had to miss out on this one! Everyone stayed in the same cabin together and had a great time! I hope we make this a tradition every year!!



Having fun in Island park!

It's so hard to have this much fun!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

All of those faces are just priceless!! Probably makes it just a tad easier to have had to miss the trip knowing that you didn't have to endure the crying and whining moments!

Natalie said...

Ths Island Park Trip looks like a super fun trip :) Um where are those adorable pictures of you little Cooper! Congrats he is a doll (ya know one that plays soccer of course)

Elicia said...

Great pictures! Congrats on your baby. Please post pictures of him, I hear he is really cute!

Alison said...

I love all of those pictures.I sure wish that you could of came. We will have to try and do something else next year. I can't wait to see baby cooper. He is so cute.