Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy July!

July is one of my favorite months of the summer! I love the Holidays and the chance to spend it with family. This month has been non-stop for our family between camping on the weekends and spending time in Park City and Spanish Fork. I feel so blessed that we have two wonderful families to spend time with. Here are a few highlights from our fun and full month of July!






Everyone had a great time up at Camp Heber for Scott's Family Reunion. Here they are doing the challenge course. I of course, just cheered them on! :)




Happy 4th of July! We Spent the day up in Park City. It was a little different than being in good old Davis County, but we had a great time! Spencer loved that he could have as many snow cones as he wanted! Really, he probably had at least 5! The best was that night we were waiting for the Fire works out on the golf course. We had our treats and blankets ready and waited for quite a while. Every one was getting a little anxious, and then the sprinklers came on! It was GREAT, especially for Scott who thinks "If you have seen one firework, you have seen them all"




Here are all the cute kids camping at Tinney Flats. The cousins LOVE to be together! Here is Joshua, Spencer, Jordan, Lauryn, Leah, Ben, Kade, Kyle, and Conner. Between Leah falling and having to get stitches, Kyle throwing up and Lauryn falling in the fire, we did pretty good! :) Everyone really had a great time!







Scott and I spent the weekend of the 24th up in Park City and Stayed at the Chateaux at Silver Lake, one last get away before this baby comes. We missed our tradition of the Spanish Fork Parade, Breakfast and Carnival because Spencer came down with the Flu. Thank you mom and Dad for taking GREAT care of the boys while we could have some one on one! Dustin and Taylor were gone for the weekend so Joshua and Spencer had Grandma and Grandpa all to them selves! They went fishing, played at the park, went to see Wallie and had so much fun. Joshua was able to go with just Grandpa and Maggie up to Providence and go fishing, So Spencer had his Grandma all to himself that day, which I know he LOVED! How BLESSED my boys are to have so many that love them!

8 comments:

RATCH said...

Em I loved all the pictures! When is that baby coming?

Hacking it up said...

Looks like you guys have had a great summer!! Let us know when that baby comes!! :)

FRYER FAM said...

Em, its Shanee(Garner). wow! it has been forever. i found this through Krystal. i talked to her today. anyway, i was so excited. hope you don't care. you look so great! your boys are darling. i have 2 boys too. they are so much fun! i have one of these too. it is the fryer fam.blogspot i would love to be able to keep in touch this way. it seems to be so much easier than talking on the phone. anyway, i miss you. hope all is well. when are you due?

Emily said...

What a fun summer! We can't wait to see pictures of the new baby--we're hoping he comes soon for you :)

Audrey Crisp said...

Hey what's up....Have you had your baby yet? I had forgotten you guys had a blog....That is cool you are having another little cutie boy! I hope the pregnancy goes well for you! take care!

Jackie said...

Hey Scott,
Here is a link to the class of '92 blog. Leave a comment if you are interested in having your blog show up on our blog.

http://sfhs1992.blogspot.com/

hope to hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

Em...Good Luck tomorrow!!!! I will come and see "Cooper" as soon as he gets here!!!!

Our Family said...

Em....I found your blog on Jamie Bare's link list and I feel like I'm totally stalking you! I have been thinking so much about you as you are due any day now. Good luck with the last couple weeks of your pregnancy and I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby boy. I added you to my link list (hope that's ok!) so I can keep in touch. When life calms down for you guys we'd really love to have you over - we'll keep in touch. Your family is adorable - those boys and their big eyes...so cute! Talk to you soon.