Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE


"If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart!"

8 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

that is so cute! Happy V day! cute kids!!!

Nat said...

Cooper looks so big in this picture!! Love the other ones of him too. So cute. Have a great Valentines day with your boys.

Elicia said...

Is that one of those Bumbo(?) seats? I am so sad they didn't have those when I had a baby. It hasn't even been that long, but they've come out with the coolest stuff in the last 3 years!
By the way, you're welcome (the quote)....you gave me the idea for the kitchen stools, remember? We still have the same ones! LOL

Aimee said...

To Joshua, Spencer and Cooper- You are amazing boys, smart, loving, and kind. Please give your mom and dad a big hug from me.
Love,
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boys! What a wonder woman you are Emily! Keep up all you do ! I love you

Jamie said...

Emily-your boys are so cute! That little Cooper-what a handsome little guy-loved his photos-and you look gorgeous in them-hope you are doing well! Love, Jamie

Hillary said...

Hi Em! I just found your blog! It is so cute! Your boys are too cute! Those baby pictures are so precious! What a beautiful baby boy! I could eat him up! You look gorgeous too!

Shannon E. said...

I love that quote too--words can't describe what moms feel in their hearts for their kids. Your boys are just as handsome as ever!