Monday, February 9, 2009

Christmas!

We spent Christmas in Spanish Fork, we love to be with the Harwood's! The boys love to be with their cousins! We had a wonderful Christmas(I know this a little late, but we are just getting our computer back and running again). We spent the day with family just hanging out and having fun. I love Christmas and watching the magic in our kids! We spent the couple days after with the Haws family...Thanks mom and dad for coming down and doing Brunch,it wouldn't seem like Christmas with out mom's ham strata and orange rolls! I love the holidays just for the reason to be with family so much. What a great way to end the year 2008!










2 comments:

Our Family said...

Em...your little Cooper is ADORABLE! What a beautiful family you have. I almost laughed out loud when I read your comment about how Christmas wouldn't be the same without your mom's ham strata...we, too, have that EVERY Christmas at my parent's house and we say the same thing every year! Some things just don't change even after all the years. Hope you are doing well - you look so good Em.
Love,
Amy

Aimee said...

No ham strata, I am still in shock. This is an amazing Christmas with all those babies, and I love the matching Pjs. I have to agree that XMas is better with kids, they just make it magic.
KISSES
aimee