Monday, February 9, 2009

Cooper

I am so in love with this sweet baby! Thank you to my Dear friend Rachel for capturing these moments of our little Cooper! You are the Best Rach!





Cooper at four months

9 comments:

Chris and Kerri said...

Emma, I love the picture of you and Cooper. How sweet!

RATCH said...

I just want to much on those cute chubby feet!!! Love you.

Elicia said...

So cute, Emily! You guys are very photogenic. I can't believe how big your kids are. Time goes so fast!

cam said...

Em, You are more beautiful than ever. No wonder you have such a beautiful family. I love you and wish I could've talked with you more when we visited last.

Jamie said...

He is so cute Emily & you look amazing! Hope you are doing great!
Love, Jamie

Audrey Crisp said...

That is adorable! He is so cute! I love the shot of both of you guys!

Shannon E. said...

PRECIOUS!
I love, love, love the one with you holding Cooper!

Aimee said...

He is such a beautiful baby boy Em. And you look absolutely radiant. I honestly can't remember a time that you looked happier. Love you.

The Astle Family said...

Emily,
Love the photos. Cooper is so sweet. You look great, as well as the rest of the family. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas too. Love...Barb