A great time tubing!
this is right out-side their front door
Spencer Loves his Grandpa!
Another Great High-light of the last month or so was Grandma Harwood's Famous Easter Egg Hunt! I think It is such a fun tradition, and there isn't a greater place to have it than out on the Farm. Joshua and Spencer look forward to going to Grandma and Grandpa's, and LOVE to be with all the fun cousins, We are grateful for such a wonderful family and who could ask for more fun than all the kids and the farm to play on? This year, I missed out on all the fun. I was able to spend the weekend with my mom and Auntie Helen and have some wonderful girl time. Thanks to Scott who is always so willing to take the boys and give me a break. What a fun time to spend with two of my favorite people! We all met together on Easter Sunday For Easter Brunch and had a great time!

Finding so many eggs
Easter Brunch


3 comments:
Cute slide show, accept for the bucket of snakes. I really do hate them. I sure wish there was something that could get rid of them.
Love ya
Layna
Looks like lots of fun! I miss doing the fun things with family during the holidays!...I don't really miss the snow though... :)
I can't believe all of that snow. It looks like Joshua and Spencer had a lot of fun with your parents and brothers. We can't wait to see you guys again.
Post a Comment