Monday, April 14, 2008
Baby Carlos???
It's a BOY! Pretty soon we will be able to have our very own Harwood soccer team! we are really excited to add another baby boy to our family, and can hardly wait to have him hear. From the very beginning, even before we knew what we were having, I would ask the boys what we should name the baby. Joshua would always think intently and come up with names that he really liked. Spencer would ALWAYS answer with "Carlos", even if it was a girl!! Our funny little Spence, still has that as his top name. I hope he won't be too sad when we don't name the baby that. :) The boys are so excited to have a new baby, and it is so much fun having them old enough to understand and be so excited, we are so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
3 boys is going to be such a fun and crazy ride! Congrats!!
Congratulations Emily! I didn't know you were pregnant! Joshua and Spencer will be such a big help! Brock's family has all boys and they have SOOOO much fun together. Hope you're feeling good!
Congratulations!!! You guys will such a fun exciting household, if you don't already! I bet the boys are excited to have another boy.
Congrats you guys! Boy Emily, you are going to be outnumbered that is for sure!! :) It is very exciting though and I'm sure you're a pro by now and the boys are going to be wonderful big brothers!
We couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! Your boys are so dang cute that we just can't wait to see what this little guy looks like!
You know, it doesn't really matter if it was a boy or girl anyway. I thought we were done now that we have 2 boys and a girl, but nooooooo, Nat says otherwise! Who knows, Carlos still could be Carla...even the best Doctors have been wrong before, here's to hoping!! HA HA HA!! Just kidding, congrats on the news! Just don't be giving Nat any ideas, Emily, Carlos will have plenty of cousins to play with as is!
I am excited that it is another boy. Joshua and Spencer will teach him everything he needs to know. I am so excited to see him when he comes.
Congratulations! Three little boys will be such fun. Hey, what's wrong with the name Carlos?? Dallan has chosen Snowey for his new baby - boy or girl. Whatever you name him, we are excited to welcome him into the family.
Em this is too funny! I love that Spencer said "Carlos" without even skippin a beat.
I guess that's a good thing that means you'll be having another one after this. You gotta have a girl to be your side kick after they're all grown and married. You are the perfect boy mom though because you will teach them how to treat girls and how to love their mommy. Hopefully he will keep his bicycle's and aerials for when he gets out. Thanks Scott for the concern. I will be posting soon.
Congratulations!...Or should I say...sorry! :) We have three boys!...good luck with that! :)
Actually having three boys is fun! EXTREMELY tiring, but fun!!! They crack me up everyday!
Love to you all!
Lance and Steph
Congratulations to you! Maybe you should consider "Carlos" for his middle name? Ha ha-totally kidding!
I loved your easter pictures-you do have such a cute family!
This is actually Jeff leaving this comment, but I really thought you ought to know that I thoroughly like the name of KOBE for your next boy! You can thank me later!! Go Lakers!!
Em of course I am so excited for you however you could just dress him in girl clothes and let his hair grow long and then we can highlight and he could be your little girl:) of course I am sure scott will have him playing soccer in no time! Congrats on baby carlos and personaly i love the name:)
I am sooo excited for you guys!! You have adorable boys, and I am sure this one will be just as adorable!!
I am glad I came across you blog!! :) YAY!!!
Did you guys decide what color you are painting his room?? hehe
Scott and Emily! Congrats on joining the 3 boy club!! We are excited for you. I didn't even know you were pregnant! We LOVE having three boys, it is busy but we have so much fun and... I always get to be the princess :) There are perks for being the only femaile...never having to take them to the public restrooms (when dad's around), Father/Sons campout (free weekend for mom :)) same with Priesthood session nights when they are older. No weddings to pay for (well... missions, but without the drama). Also when "the talk" is to be given.... have fun dad :)
Anyway. We are excited to you guys. We miss you and still have high hopes that some day you will join us again in AZ.
Love, the Webbs
Yes you are Emily H :D Love you!
My Vote is with Spencer!! CARLOS, baby! So, so happy for you guys! You have a beautiful family, Scott is so beautiful. :) (wink wink) Hey, love the photos of your family from Easter brunch. Your Mom and Dad look FABULOUS! Love to you all. Aimee
Post a Comment