Sunday, October 25, 2009

Harwood Family Vacation

The boys loving the train!


Cooper working in the garden



Having fun at the children's museum

Looking cool at the Planetarium!


The whole crew!!!(minus Leah and Sarah)

This year we opted to stay close to home for our family get together. We headed to Salt Lake City and all stayed together! Alison, doing her research found the SLC connect pass and we all had so much fun! The kids loved the Children's Museum, Planetarium, Zoo, and This is the Place! We were going to end the trip up at Snow Bird and the tram ride but the rain came and we had to change plans. It was so fun to be together!!(even with Scott getting sick and missing most of the fun) The cousins LOVE to be with each other!

5 comments:

Nat said...

What a crazy, but fun few days we had!

Emily said...

I LOVE your family pictures!

Elicia said...

Your new family pictures look great!! Yes, I was very excited when we had a little girl....I was nervous because Sadie so badly wanted a little sister! We are loving it!

Aimee said...

What a fun family time!! The kids and I are headed to Santa Barbara for a month so that should be really fun (getting the one cousin we have together with my kids) Ohhh so lonely. Glad we can count your boys cousins when we come and visit, or as Thatcher says "my brothers" too funny. Your new family photo is absolutely gorgeous, you seriously are the hottest mom I know, GOOOORGEOUS looooover! Aimee

Hacking it up said...

Those kind of trips are so much fun!!! Makes me miss family!!! CUTE KIDS!!!