Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!








Scott really got me this year, he really is the best when it comes to surprises so I should have figured that something was going to happen...but he is GOOD!! :) He made turning 30 super FUN! The kids were in heaven...All you can eat snow cones, cotton candy, and bounce houses! Who could ask for more? Thanks Scott! Great Friends and Good Fun!!

6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

happy late b day to you! wow. how fun for all you guys! scott wins!

Nat said...

It really was so fun! The kids talked about it for days after! Glad you had a good day.

Kierstin said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! I didn't realize that we are turning 30 the same year! I will be joining you in 'oldness' on December 13th. I always thought you were a year older than me... dang it. You look AMAZING, Em, and your family is so adorable. Hope to see you around soon :)

Emily said...

Happy birthday! Looks like it was a great party.

Aimee said...

I am so happy that we are finally the same age! What a fabulous birthday party and all of the fun pics are great!! I love the one of you and your Mom and also with Grandpa smart. Real Treasures. XO XO Aimee

Hacking it up said...

awwwwww! What a good hubby!!! Good job Scott!!! Looks like you had a great birthday!!!