So, I was "tagged" again by my cute friend Kerri and I started thinking, seriously who comes up with all of these? You can find so many different "tagging" ideas on all those blogs out there. I do think it is fun to read, you can really learn some interesting things about people you thought you knew quite well, but if you feel you know enough about me then skip on down!
*4 places I go over and over
1. To the pool, yay for the summer and the water!
2. The grocery store, it seems like we always need something.
3. To the bathroom, when will I get a full nights sleep again?
4. Not many other places...being pregnant, everything is such an effort! :)
*4 people who e-mail me most
1. people who want friends on face book...I don't get it!
2. Aimee ( love the pictures!)
3. Stephanie (who both send the cleverest e-mails)
4. I get a lot of random ones
*4 of my favorite foods
1. Not quite ripe nectarines
2. Watermelon
3. Peanut butter sandwich
4. Mexican food
*4 places I would rather be
1. I really like our home!
2. park city
3. Spanish Fork
4. Sun Valley Idaho
*4 movies I would watch over and over
1. What not to wear
2. Oprah
3. Dateline
4. So I don't really watch movies over and over
*4 people I am tagging
1. Natalie
2. Alison
3. Holly
4. Layna :)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Emily! I'm glad that you left a comment...it was good to hear from you! Congrats on baby #3! Your boys are getting so big and are so cute! 1st grade?? Wow!
I was in the old neighborhood a couple of weeks ago, Aliza wanted to see the old house. I talked to bro. Haacke...so many people have moved! We miss Farmington and so many things about it, but we absolutely love it here! Looks like you all are happy in your new house, too! Fun isn't it! Keep in touch...I'm gonna put you on my sidebar so I can check on you, if that is ok!?
Post a Comment