Thursday, June 26, 2008

School is out for the summer!


Joshua had a great year! He did a great job in Kindergarten, I can't believe how fast the year went by and to think that he will be gone for a full day next year! Joshua had a wonderful teacher, it was such a positive experience. It is so much fun to see him read and asking all sorts of questions. We can't go around spelling words in front of him anymore and thinking he won't figure them out! :) We hope his love for learning will continue!





One of my favorite things about having Joshua in school every day this year was the time I had with my little Spence! Spencer can be a little full of it at times but he was so delightful to have one-on-one! He is such a funny little person and I am grateful that we could have that time together. One day Spencer figured out how to snap and litterally for weeks he walked around snaping his fingers constantly, it was so funny. Sometimes we would have to ask him to stop at times when he needed to be quiet. Hopefully his determination will pay off if we can help him channel it in the right way! :) Spencer adds the Spunk to our family! I love my boys!



7 comments:

Kristen said...

Em! Your little family is getting so big! Spencer seems like he has the cutest little personality and I can't believe Joshua is in school next year! How exciting! You should post some pics of your new house! I bet you have it decorated so cute!

RATCH said...

I love all of these cute pics! We need to get together soon before that little guy arrives.

Chelsey said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Shannon E. said...

Our boys just LOVE your boys, what can I say? That is such a cute picture of Tanner and Joshua. I'm so glad they had such a great year in Mrs. Neal's class. We are going to miss Joshua next year so much when he goes to his new school! :(

Alison said...

You do have such cute kids. Kyle loves playing with Spencer and Joshua. I'm glad you guys came this weekend. It was fun to see you all.

Hacking it up said...

Cute pics!! You have such cute boys! I LOVE the one of spencer in the backpack pulling that cute face! Good luck with the heat this summer and being pregnant!! ugh! :)

Hacking it up said...

Whoops...I meant the chair..not backpack..i'm a dork.