So needless to say I know that I have not been very good at up-dating our blog, but thanks to Rach I am tagged, thank you Rachel for the push to get me back on top of things! so here it goes....
A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best Friend: I love my Boys. Scott, Joshua and Spencer. My Mom. My best of friends from over 10 years ago (go KJK) and my cutest group of girls from Farmington, we were so lucky to all be in the same neighborhood together for a few years! So I guess you can say that I have been blessed with the greatest of friends!
C - Cake or Pie: Strawberry Short Cake, with real whip cream of course.
D - Day of choice: Saturday for sure, there isn't a better way than to spend the day with your family at soccer games.
E - Essential item: A bottle of good lotion and chap stick, I hate it when my skin gets dry.
F - Favorite color: Pink but I love to wear black.
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms
H - Hero's: My mom and Dad, they are both so smart, my mom in a quiet way, but she could tell you anything about history. They are always so giving!!
I - Indulgence: Nothing is better than a hot bubble bath, or a back tickle and of course a good treat.
J - January or July: July! I love the summer!
K - Kids: Joshua 6 , Spencer 3, and baby boy #3 in August.
L - Life is incomplete without: My Family.
M - Marriage date: August 25th 2000
N - Number of siblings: 5 brothers: David, Michael, C.J., Dustin and Taylor. Some would say that I was spoiled growing up, I would say that I learned to put up with a lot. :) I love my brothers!!
O - Oranges or apples: Apples with peanut butter.
P - Phobias or fears: Drowning.
Q - Quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
R - Ring size: I think a 6?
S - Season: Spring and Fall.
T - Tag 3 friends: Natty, Aimee and Shannon.
U - Unknown fact about me: I feel like my life is a pretty open book. I did ask Scott for some help and he said that I used to be an "All-star" soccer player! So I did love to play soccer when I was younger and I tried out for the high school team and didn't make it, did I sense a little sarcasm in Scott's voice?! :) I think that is why I have been blessed with boys that love soccer!
V - Very favorite store: Target!
W - Worst habit: I am little OCD about having things picked up around the house, but with 3 boys I have gotten a lot better! :)
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound, I still cry every time I get to see what my baby is going to be!
Y - Your favorite food: I love watermelon and corn on the Cobb, I think I am ready for summer!
Z - Zodiac: Leo
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute post. I'm glad you updated and I totally agree with the learning to put up with a lot amongst brothers. Were you at the game today. I will feel really bad if you were there. Go Brighton. Finally Russ has a win under his belt. And I agree Jeff will absolutely love a boy but he is really excited for Kenlie and soccer. Nothing better than pink cleats and blonde pig tail curls. Girls it's not so much about the winning but about the looking good on the field. I think that's why I fear a boy with Jeff. That competitive side will definitely come out. We'll take whatever we can get just after August. Hope your pregnancy is treating you well. Isn't it about time for you guys to move down here? Or maybe a get together will have to suffice.
Em, fun to read some things about you! Spoiled being the only girl! heck no, I agree you just had lots to put up with.
That was fun to read Emily! thanks for posting that! Can't wait to hear about baby #3 making his appearance!...I know what it's like to have 3 boys! Never a dull moment, that's for sure! :)
Post a Comment