Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!



Happy Birthday Scott! I just wanted to let everyone know how great you are! Scott is always up for anything, and will do anything for any one, no matter when. I have never heard him say anything unkind and truly everyone likes Scott. He is the best dad ever, he loves his boys and they love him. He is such a hard worker and then comes home and is always willing to help me. Over the years that we have been married, I have realized that truly he is one of a kind when it comes to all that he is willing to do at home, whether it be fold a load or two of laundry to getting up in the middle of the night with the kids! My favorite thing about Scott is his laugh, I love watching a good show with him just to hear his laugh, it's quite contagious! Happy Birthday Scott!! I love You!

9 comments:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope that Scott has a great birthday. Be sure to tell him happy birthday from his little sis Al.

Chelsey said...

Happy birthday Scott! We hope you have a great day!

Nat said...

He is a pretty great guy huh! Even if he does think I am still his little slave when you come down. Happy Birthday scott. We love ya! And we took those pictures at the Riverwoods, who would have thought they had so many pretty places for pictures huh!
Can't wait until you guys can come down. Let us know so we can plan on it.

layna said...

Have a Happy Birthday. We Love You
Mom and Dad

Jamie said...

This is so true about Scott-what a great guy! Your boys are so cute Emily and are getting so big! I'll have to check back often! Talk to you soon! Jamie

Aimee said...

Happy Happy Birthday to LUUUUUUVER Scott. Happy that you have all those boys to keep you busy and of course Em!
Love, Aimee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Scott. You are pretty great. We like to give you a hard time because you are so cute to put up with it, but you really are amazing. Thanks for putting up with Jeff all these years too. Too bad Brighton soccer is over, we probably won't see you again till next season. Really hope that isn't true!! Emily love how you love and adore your guys. Good for you guys!

Hacking it up said...

Happy Birthday Scotty!!! You have accomplished so much and you have a beautiful family! hope you have a great day!

Chris and Kerri said...

Hey Emma, Let's get together!! We should call Natty and Kryssy and all get together!