I think we have a future Deron Williams on our hands! :) Joshua has been playing on a Jr. Dart team for the past 6 weeks and he has loved it! It is so much fun to see him get the ball and go down the court to score, his last game he had eight out of the ten points. He informed me the other day that he must get a lot of practice if he wants to be on the Utah Jazz when he grows up. I guess watching all the Jazz games and using our house as a basketball court has payed off. Maybe he was also given some of his Grandpa Haws' genes too! Way to go Joshua!



7 comments:
Just look at that form you have Joshua. I really think you are going to be a good B-Ball player.As well as a good soccer player. I Love You
Man Joshua, you're going to be a better athlete than your dad even was!! :) He does have some good form there!
He is going to have a had time deciding which sports he wants to do when he grows up. I think he has great natural talent. Way to go Joshua.
It is so not surprising at all that Joshua is good a Bball! I love it. I will be in Argentina until the 15 or 16th, I can't remember :) will call you when I get home because I too would LOVE to get together, it has been way too long. Did you and any of the other girls ever go to NY?
Jr. DART team?? What a cool name!!!! Go Joshua......Love, Aunt Brenda (DART)
I bet Joshua is just a natural! It must run in the family!! Dalton is in Junior Jazz too and it's so fun watching them play! I love it!
right on!!!....You have such cute boys!!!
Post a Comment