We are finally a part of the blogging world! Actually, I am really excited to have this up and running thanks to my cute sister-in-law. Thanks Nat! Scott wouldn't admit it but I know that he is excited too!
Hi Emma! How are you and your family? It has been such a long time since we have talked. I saw your blog page when I went into Natalie's. Your boys are so cute and getting so big! I hope you are all well. We will have to get together soon. Love, Kerri
Hooray!!!! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! (good work Nat!)...I love being able to keep up on family since we're so far away!...Scott will get addicted...Lance did...love to you all!!!
5 comments:
Nick and I were over at Nat's tonight so we heard you were starting up your blog. Can't wait to keep up with your family!
Em & Nick
Good work guys! It's pretty darn easy once you learn where everything is. You know Scott is excited too, he just has to put on his macho front. :)
Hi Emma!
How are you and your family? It has been such a long time since we have talked. I saw your blog page when I went into Natalie's. Your boys are so cute and getting so big! I hope you are all well. We will have to get together soon.
Love, Kerri
This is such a cute blog! Great job! It looks like you guys had a fun time in Hawaii! Em, we need to get together again soon.
Love ya, Kami
Hooray!!!! I'm so glad you started a blog!!! (good work Nat!)...I love being able to keep up on family since we're so far away!...Scott will get addicted...Lance did...love to you all!!!
Post a Comment