Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hawaii Fun

I wanted to share a few pictures from our last family vacation. Over Christmas we went to Hawaii!! It was so much fun to see all the beautiful places and try some new adventures. Joshua and Spence LOVED every minute! They were the best sports and did everything with us from hanging out on the beach and making sand towers to flying over the Jungles in a Helicopter, even hiking, kayacking and watching us all zipline. (Joshua says that he will do that when he is 7 :) ). It was a wonderful time and great to be with all the Haws Family, What a memory!!!












9 comments:

RATCH said...

What a fun trip! You guys are so dang cute!

Nat said...

Cute pictures Em! I loved the butt crack one! And I can't believe those rope swingers!! That is so high to swing on a rope. That looks so beautiful there, someday I will go there. Your family has so much fun together! I'm glad Joshua decided he will go on the zipline when he is 7. He will be so much older and wiser!:)

Alison said...

What fun pictures. I keep telling rob that he needs to take me to Hawaii. Someday.

layna said...

Good job Em, you did a good job. Your already doing better than I am. I have a hard time with the pictures
Cute pictures

Shannon E. said...

Your new blog is awesome and it was so fun to finally see the "real" pictures of your Hawaii trip (and not just from Scott's calendar!) We just love your family!

Chelsey said...

Yay! You have a blog! I love it! Your trip looks like it was a lot of fun! Your family is so cute!

Jenn said...

The butt picture is classic! What a fun trip! And those seriously can't be your "little" brothers?!? They're all grown up!

Kristen said...

your blog is absolutely adorable! It's looks like you guys had so much fun in Hawaii. I can't believe how big Spencer, Tay, and Joshua have gotten! And you look just as cute as ever! This is gonna be such a fun way to stay connected! I'm so excited to be able to do that! I love you to death and miss you to death!

Unknown said...

Hey Emily! So excited to see that you have a blog welcome to the world of blogging! I loved all your pics of Hawaii what a fun way to spend christmas while we're all back here freezing!!