Christmas is always so much fun! I love the magic it brings with our boys! I think Scott and I were just as excited because we had and inc ling of what Santa might bring! :) Scott said I was fulfilling a child-hood dream of mine, but I could hardly wait for the surprise and to see the look on their faces!!
The Boys were SOO surprised when the puppy showed up! Joshua just kind of sat there and didn't seem too excited. I asked him if he was happy and he looked at me and said, "you said that we could NEVER have a dog!" I think thoughts were running through his head like..."my mom is not going to let me keep him! Once we told him that we told Santa it was OK he was thrilled! It was such a MERRY Christmas!!!
1 comment:
Hey girl- Great photos! We check the blog often and I was overjoyed to see the updates! Oliver is adorable and such a good lil guy. The chocolate trains look like such a fun idea!! Oh I am still laughing that you put carrots out for Santa :) That is great! Oh wait i just realized it must be for the reindeer, opps a blonde moment. Ha ha. Love you guys. Aimee
Post a Comment