The Witche's Brew!
The CUTEST witches EVER!!! (one good, one bad...so they said!)
Spence singing in his Halloween program, I had to bribe him to wear his Yoda ears!
We LOVE Halloween at our house! I think that it is Joshua's favorite. He really gets into dressing up, and Scott really gets into the pumpkin carving! Spencer did a great job singing at his program. Halloween was such a fun day too! Joshua was Baptized so we had most of our family with us and cousins were able to stay and trick-or-treat! It was a treat because usually we don't see the Harwood side on Halloween so it was extra fun! I have the best families ever!!!
9 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! Love the pumpkins and the costumes! : )
My 8 year old was baptized on Halloween! We are getting older. I love your pictures. You are such a beautiful mom.
cute costumes!! Cute family!!! Looks like a fun Halloween!!!
Yoda - I love it! Congrats to Joshua, that's a big day.
We love Halloween too! It is my absolute favorite!! Thatcher and Cooper were both lions, that is so fun. We had a fun Chili cook off at our house and trick or treated around our neighborhood. I am glad you had all of your family there! Scott did an awesome job on the pumpkins, really great! Em, you are glowing in your photos! I miss you girl. Can't wait until we can get together again. Miss you and love you. Aimee
I wanted tell Joshua how happy and proud of his baptism I am. That is a special special day. Love to you Joshua on your day. Love, Aimee
We had so much fun!! Thanks again for all you did and letting us stay up and enjoy the day with you guys. :)
I cannot stay silent any longer!!! We need an update! :)
I love you!
You're a model family! ;)
Lovely!
Álvaro From Spain!
Post a Comment