Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Playing catch up!!!

So many things have been going on here at our house and Cooper is all over the place, so needless to say my time on the blog sure has been lacking! With Scott's GREAT video of Joshua up it has given me the well needed push to get back going! So much to post about with SO many pictures to come! The boys have been playing A LOT of soccer ( I truly do love it). Joshua played on a couple of teams and Spencer sure did get in there this year and had quite a few goals. We LOVE soccer at our house and I LOVE watching my boys play, it really makes me smile to see them hustle and run! Joshua finished 1st grade this year and did really well. He would leave in the mornings and say, "see you in like 6 hours mom!" I never did tell him it was more. :) Thank goodness for 3 recesses to play soccer and a great Teacher, Miss. Petersen. Spencer graduated from his 1st year of Pre-School and ended up loving it! It was a big mile stone for us at our house to have Spence go! :) He had a great time with his best little buddies Brandon and Matthew and a great teacher, Miss. Cindy. We have LOVED every minute with our sweet little Cooper...he makes us laugh and smile EVERY day! He is crawling ALL over the place, laughs, crawls around clicking his tongue, and LOVES to eat! He also loves to bite Spencer, and just Spencer.....?! Scott tore his ACL playing soccer and ended up having to have surgery, he was so bumbed because it was just before our trip to Daufuskie and it meant NO golf, but everything went really well and because Scott is so TOUGH :) he recovered great and got some good golf in on our trip! I ended up taking Scott's place on the soccer team( I had no more excuses) and ended up having so much fun playing. Maybe next year Scott and I can play together! We are so excited for a fun summer with hopefully LOTS of swimming.....if it ever stops raining!




6 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

i love that pic of the baby. that sucks about scott's knee...hopefully he is feeling better quick!

cam said...

I am glad you are doing well. I love to check in every now and then and see how you and your darling boys are doing!

Nat said...

Cute little Coops!

RATCH said...

Love that you finally updated! YAY! Can't wait for all the pics!!! Love you.

Aimee said...

OK, yuck that picture is so gross :) And yes, Scott is so tough, our manly man. I am glad that he recovered so quickly, but it doesn't surprise me as he is such a trooper. Can't wait to see photos of Daufuskie!! Love the picture of Cooper, he is amazing. I can't believe you played soccer!! I am so proud of you, that rocks. I want to try and come and see you guys maybe in August. I sure miss you. Love to all. Aimee and Kids (Back in the USA, as of last night, so tired!)

Jamie said...

Emily-that little Cooper is soooo cute! I hope Scott's knee has recovered!! Hope you guys are doing great and having a fun summer-we miss seeing you guys!
love, Jamie