Cooper was blessed September 22. What a GREAT day it was! I debated doing the blessing at 4 weeks old, but we were hoping for good weather and it turned out to be a beautiful day. As I reflect on the day, and can't help but be so grateful for 2 incredible families that I am surrounded by! I couldn't have been able to get everything ready for this special day if it weren't for my family(especially my mom) to come and help get it all set up and ready, and for all my Grandma's, Aunt, both Moms, and Sister-in-laws who brought all the food. THANK YOU!! It was so fun to spend the day with those that mean so much to me and who I love to be with. And of course what a blessing it is to have added little Cooper to our family!


2 comments:
Cute pictures of the blessing day.
The blessing looks like such a special day!!! He is truly a blessing to your family. Your mom is gorgeous of course and I am so glad everyone helped with all the food. It sounds like a perfect day. Love to you and the family.
Aimee
Post a Comment